Tamagotchi Zenitsutchi Demon Slayer (Japanese Version)
- Raise your Demon Slayer and based on how you train them, you can get Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke or one of the 9 Hashira.
- If your Slayer is hungry, give them a rice ball. If they’re in a bad mood, give them green tea.
- There are three games to train your slayer– Cut the Big Rock, Break the Hyoutan and Pour Hot Medicine.
- If you neglect training your Slayer, your Slayer will become injured. You need to make sure you treat the injury before Kakushi comes to clean the dead slayer.
- Plus, there are many fine details that fans would love such as Kasugai Crow, Chuntaro and demons who battled out!
- Two different shell styles to choose!
- Comes with 1 yellow print Demon Slayer Tamagotchi which matches Zenitsu’s kimono on a chain to take with you everywhere!
- Battery (LR44) included.
- Japanese programming; English instructions available at Bandai.com.
- For Ages 6+