Tamagotchi Gyomeitchi Demon Slayer (Japanese Version)
- Part of the Demon Slayer Tamagotchi Hashira Gathering series based on the nine most powerful swordmasters of the Demon Slayer Corps.
- Raise your Demon Slayer and based on how you train them, you can get one of the 9 Hashira.
- If your Slayer is hungry, give them a rice ball. If they’re in a bad mood, give them green tea.
- There are three new games to train your slayer– Physical Training, Boulder Lifting and Total Concentration.
- If you neglect training your Slayer, your Slayer will become injured. You need to make sure you treat the injury before Kakushi comes to clean the dead slayer.
- A certain Demon Slayer may ask you to take care of another Demon Slayer!
- Comes with 1 gold Demon Slayer Tamagotchi which is styled after the Stone Hashira on a chain to take with you everywhere!
- Battery (LR44) included.
- Japanese programming and packaging; English instructions available at Bandai.com (coming soon).
- For Ages 6+