PS4: Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water [R3/ENG/CHI]
- Try to survive this bone-chilling entry in the FATAL FRAME series, now with upgraded visuals
- Try on new costumes or take the photo mode for a spin to create your own original picture-perfect shots
- Explore haunting locales such as an underground cave for disturbing sacrifices and a shrine for life-sized dolls
- Use your Camera Obscura to defend yourself against horrifying ghosts that pursue you
- As you traverse Mt. Hikami, beware of the incredibly dangerous water coursing throughout the mountain
- Try to stay alive while investigating the ominous Mt. Hikami
Mt. Hikami was once worshiped as a sacred place where a unique religion was taught.
The water on this mountain is believed to house spirits, and there is a teaching from this region that “humans are born from water and return to it at the end of their lives.”
As a result, “people looking for death” come to this mountain and experience their last moments while they come in contact with the mountain’s water. They believe this is the proper way to end their lives.
Several peculiar rituals and customs still exist on this mountain, and many bizarre and unfortunate occurrences have supposedly taken place here.
This story takes place on Mt. Hikami, a mountain believed to be a sacred place and revolves around Yuri Kozukata, Ren Hojo, and Miu Hinasaki who act as the three protagonists whose stories are interwoven in this mysterious and dream-like tale.