NS: Wonder Boy [AS/ENG/CHI]
- For the first time ever - voices for all major characters
- Remastered graphics with a fresh 2.5D design and cel-shading
- New dynamic and expressive cutscenes and animations
- Remastered game sounds & soundtrack by Shinichi Sakamoto
- Additional easy mode, so everyone can enjoy the game
- Includes the Monster World IV original from the Mega Drive!
- Directed by Ryuichi Nishizawa, the original creator of Monster World IV
The heroine and her little friend
Asha, the warrior protagonist of the game, is involved in a serious incident that will affect the survival of her world. Our green-haired heroine doesn’t have to save the world all alone and sets off on an adventure with her cute flying friend, the blue Pepelogoo. Asha and the Pepelogoo have to work together to become the heroes the world needs them to be. The road ahead is long – will they be able to save their world?
Staying true to the series legacy
For Wonder Boy – Asha in Monster World, the original staff from the former Westone Bit Entertainment gathered together to create a game that stays true to the spirit of the original games. The team is led, and directed, by the creator of the Wonder Boy series, Ryuichi Nishizawa, and supported by Shinichi Sakamoto (sound), Maki Ōzora (character design), and Takanori Kurihara (creative management). You can’t get more Wonder Boy than that!